Geyzing, Oct 31
25 years old Sancha Hang Limboo of Mangsabong village under Yuksam – Dubdi GPU in West Sikkim lost his life due to electrocution. The incident had taken place at around 10 pm of Wednesday night. It was informed that the deceased person had gone to mend the power supply at a transformer availed at Mangsabong as the power supply to Mangsabong and other adjoining villages was cut off. The dead body of the deceased person was discovered nearby the transformer by the villagers on Thursday morning.
The officials from power department today visited the deceased family and assured to take necessary actions possible from the department.