Gangtok, Jan 30 (IPR)
Slew of proposals pertaining to various departments were approved by the Cabinet in the meeting held on toady. The Cabinet passed the following proposals:
OF PERSONNEL, ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS, TRAINING AND PUBLIC GRIEVANCES
1. Approval of cadre revision of Sikkim State General Service Rules for Schedule IA.
2. Approval to grant Non-Practising Allowances of Rs.2500/- per month to the Veterinary Doctors .
3. Approval to allow Non-Practising Allowances to Doctors who are not performing clinical duties but are engaged in implementation of various schemes and programmes.
4. Cadre revision of the Sikkim State Electrical Engineering Service.
ENVIRONMENT AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
5. Approval and sanction of Rs.2, 93, 89,597/- for payment of cost escalation for construction of SidkeongTulku Bird Park at Rabdentse.
6. Approval and sanction of Rs.20.80 crores for implementation of schemes under Sikkim Ecology Fund and Environment Cess.
DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEPARTMENT
7. Approval and sanction of Rs.930.94 lakhs for construction of Government ITI, Kewzing.
8. Approval and sanction of Rs.291.30 lakhs for construction of male & female barracks at State Central Prison, Rongyek.9. Approval for creation of 2posts of Civil Judge –cum-Judicial Magistrate at Rangpo and Jorethang .
10. Approval and sanction of Rs.315 lakhs for construction of Women’s Training Block and Faculty Guest House at PTC, Yangang.
11. Approval and sanction of Rs.613.27 lakhs for construction of Sainik Rest House -cum-Office, Rajya Sainik Board, Gangtok.
12. Approval and sanction of Rs.21,94,251/- for procurement of items for strengthening of enforcement capabilities for combating illicit traffic in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
13. Approval and sanction of Rs.21,63,499/- for construction of Women Guard Room and installation of 500 litres Solar Water Heating System at Namchi Sub-Jail.
14. Approval and sanction of Rs.86.80 lakhs as Grant-in-aid for payment of salary and honorarium to the Urban Local Bodies.
JUSTICE, EMPOWERMENT & WELFARE DEPARTMENT
15. Approval and sanction of Rs.355.55 lakhs for construction and establishment of rehabilitation home for persons suffering from mental illness at Assam Lingzey .
16. Approval and sanction of Rs.122.04 lakhs for construction of Tribal Bhawan at Kewzing.
17. Approval and sanction of Rs.111.75 lakhs as Grants-in-aid to be released to different Commissions & Boards.
18. Approval and sanction of Rs 5.40 crores for construction of Tribal Research Institute at Assam Lingzey.
19. Approval and sanction of Rs.250 lakhs for purchase of uniform for children of AnganwadiCentres. (Post facto)
AND BRIDGES DEPARTMENT
20. Approval and sanction of Rs.506.85 crores for construction of link road from NH-10 (Near Old India Press Burtuk) towards ICDS and Gurung Gaon via Gurung Crematorium.
21. Approval and sanction of Rs.88,78,483/- for payment of land compensation involved in construction of New Road from NanduGaon to Water Pumping Site via Sameybong I.C.D.S Centre and Ambotey under Poklok Block.
22. Approval and sanction of Rs.332.23 crores for construction of link road from Chakung- Soreng to Borbotey via Rupsang.
23. Approval and sanction of Rs 1.64 crores for construction of new road from Ledung Turning to Changey Busty , East Sikkim.
24. Approval and sanction of Rs.173.797 lakhs for construction of alternative road at Mantam in the block of Lingthem, Upper Dzongu.
25. Approval and sanction of Rs.1, 20, 22,493/- as payment of land compensation involved in construction of SPWD Road from Tessithang to Chowri under Nambu&Sindrabong Block in West Sikkim.
26. Approval and sanction of Rs.69,44,269/- as payment of land compensation involved in construction of road from Lingdum Gumpa to Sadatham under Lingdum Block in East Sikkim.
27. Approval for amendment in Schedule of Rates -2012 on implementation of Goods and Service Tax.
28. Revised approval of Rs.18,10,92,000/- and additional financial sanction of Rs.42,19,000/- for surface improvement, pre-mix carpeting, drainage and protective work along Ralong-Tinkitam road under Rabong Sub-Division.
29. Approval and sanction of Rs.159.61 lakhs for re-surfacing, strengthening and re-carpeting of Namchi-Kopchey road to Lower Boomtar via Singhithang .
30. Approval and sanction of 2.10 crores for strengthening, carpeting and drainage works along Pakyong-Dikling .
31. Approval and sanction of Rs.1232.29 lakhs for work re-surfacing, strengthening and re-carpeting of Tintek –Dikchu Road .
32. Approval and sanction of 8.90 crores for strengthening, carpeting and drainage works along Pakyong-Karthok-Rai Gaon road.
33. Approval and sanction of Rs. 50,94,455/- for the payment of compensation for land, house and standing properties involved construction of road from Susleydara -Tinley to Upper Nizrameng Village in South Sikkim.
34. Approval and sanction of Rs.52.89 crores for construction of 55 fair weather roads (Phase-V),totaling to 106.20 km.
35. Approval to rename Pakyong-Tareythang-Rorathang Road as “BandePokhrel Marg”.
AND CIVIL AVIATION DEPARTMENT
36. Approval and sanction of Rs.4430.17 lakhs for the development of tourist infrastructure for KailashManasarovarYatra at 18th Mile and Hangu Lake in East Sikkim.
37. Approval and sanction of Rs.910 lakhs for construction of boating pool at Chopta Valley in North Sikkim.
38. Approval and sanction of Rs.123.45 lakhs for implementation of DeendayalAntyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission .
39. Approval and sanction of Rs.350.44 lakhs for construction of Administrative Building of UD & HD at Jorethang .
40. Approval and sanction of Rs.966.99 lakhs for infrastructure development works at Labdang, West Sikkim.
41. Approval and sanction of Rs.217.18 lakhs for construction of Rural Marketing Centre at Rabongla.
42. Approval and sanction of Rs. 6,80,27,567/- for construction of 14 huts and kitchen at Yangang Cultural Centre Upper Rangang.
43. Approval and sanction of Rs.2 crores to be released to new committee of ThaurbariMandir for construction of ThakurbariMandir, Gangtok.
44. Approval and sanction of Rs.1,89,69,678/- for the acquisition of two 24+1 seater A/C Buses and four 19+1 seater AC luxury buses.
AND HOUSING DEPARTMENT
45. Approval and sanction of Rs.2030.62 lakhs for construction of underground parking space at Namchi.
46. Approval and sanction of Rs.15.30 crores for construction of Multi-Disciplinary Centre at Syari, Gangtok.
AFFAIRS AND HERITAGE DEPARTMENT
47. Approval and sanction of Rs.4,57, 60,347/- for acquisition of additional land for the project- Folk Healers Centre, Assam Lingzey.
48. Approval and sanction of 1 crore as grants-in-aid to be released to 13 Cooperative Societies for construction of their infrastructure.
RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
49. En-bloc approval and financial sanction of Rs.73.06 crores under RashtriyaUchchatarShiksha Abhiyan for establishing a Professional College at Dentam , Model Degree College, Mangshilla, Model Degree College, Chakung , infrastructure grant for Nar Bahadur Bhandari Degree College and Faculty Recruitment support .
50. Approval and sanction of Rs.7.80 crores for the
establishment of a Professional College at Chisopani, under
51. Approval and sanction of Rs.4 crores to be released as remaining grant in aid to CCCT, Chisopani and ATTC, Bardang .
DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING DEPARTMENT
52. Approval and sanction of Rs.979.94 lakhs for construction of Kissan Bazaar at Mangan.
SECURITY AND AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
53. Approval and sanction of Rs.555.8176 lakhs for implementation of Soil Health Card Scheme under Paramparagat Krishi Vikash Yojana.
54. Approval and sanction of Rs.98.29 lakhs for implementation of Soil Health Card Scheme under National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture .
AND POWER DEPARTMENT
55. Approval and sanction of Rs.58,70,141/- for replacement of damaged 66KV double circuit transmission tower no.4 at 5th mile, Tadong, near Entel Motors.
56. Approval and sanction of Rs.168.38 lakhs to be released to SREDA as Grant in aid .
AND CASH CROPS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
57. Approval and sanction of Rs.1 crore for procurement of poly tanks and pipes through SIMFED.
58. Approval and sanction of Rs.765.45 lakhs for implementation of National Bamboo Mission .
HUSBANDRY, LIVESTOCK FISHERIES AND VETERINARY SERVICES
59. Approval and sanction of Rs 92.23 lakhs for acquisition of land at various places for construction of Veterinary Dispensaries.
60. Approval and sanction of Rs.30 lakhs for strengthening of veterinary dispensaries.
61. Approval and sanction of Rs 1 crore for distribution of 2353 piglets to 1176 beneficiaries.